Sunday, December 4, 2011

Confab Kick Pt.1


CONFAB KICK Pt.1 Gimme a second..... Christ in the middle, every jot, every tittle , every rhyme, every riddle Every line that I scribble, it was He, made the symbol Turned that Slash to a Zero, when I clashed with the Hemo When I flashed like an Emo, now I'm bagged like a helio- panel Make a total switch like the great bambino Ruth 1,1,6 Blew ya boy away like the house made of sticks, now I'm bricks Like I'm bad at my free-throws, He bad with some frito's Now I'm just a "chip" off the ol' rock baby boy you can call me a pebble Follow after David and Petros, and Christ is my petro, Petro 1Sam 2,2 foundation that I stand on, and let go, eggo Build me like some lego's, in his very image so now he sound like an echo, Echo, but I had to Luke 9, 1 John- showed me how to wrestle While I 5,16 Matt, He held me like a bezel Floss me like a bicuspid, threw me on the front row Slid the serpent under foot made em' say uncle Sorta' like my brother KID, authority is his I just sit back and grin while he showin' off his muscles- lol Huh bro? why you lookin' puzzled? He's too great to contain I'm shamed to rock a muzzle First ya boy was drizzling, now ya boy a puddle cuz Used to be offence to Him, now a happy couple Funny how I'd call him out, initiate a rumble Found myself rumbling with no one but my shadow Thought I needed space from Him, sorta like a shuttle Couldn't find my place in Him, like my GPS broke Tip toe and sneak around like I couldn't be caught He sorta like a seesaw He ...

Saved Proheat Carpet Cleaner




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links